Mission Statement & Objectives
Reeds Spring Early Education Center is devoted to the social, emotional, and academic success of all students. We believe in providing a fun, safe, stimulating, nurturing, and developmentally age-appropriate environment for all children.
RSEEC has numerous objectives that the staff strives to reach daily through the scheduled and self-selected activities. They are:
- to provide a fun, safe environment that is developmentally age appropriate
- to maintain a daily schedule/routine
- to provide a healthy breakfast, lunch, and snack
- to provide outside exploration
- to provide an opportunity to interact with peers to learn social skills and conflict resolution
- to provide an opportunity for solitary and group play
- to provide hands-on learning
- to partner with caregivers to best serve each individual child and meet their needs
- to teach to the whole child-cognitive, social, emotional, and physical by providing a wide variety of opportunities for each child to explore their world
Reeds Spring Early Education Center will help children grow by meeting their cognitive, social, emotional, and physical needs in a closely supervised environment through the planned and self-selected activities of the day. The center believes that children are hands-on active learners, thus RSEEC-FD strives to provide numerous opportunities for engaging in all domains of learning (social, emotional, language, and cognitive, which help to mold children into well-rounded individuals.