If you don't have a SMILE, I'll give you one of mine.
SMILE - sunshine is good for your teeth.
- Southwest MO State University- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education- 1994
- Southwest MO State University- Masters of Science in Guidance and Counseling K-12- 2001
- Southwest MO State University- School Psychological Examiner Certificate- 2003
- 1995-1997- Fifth and Sixth Grade Teacher at Spokane Middle School 3 February, 2012
- 1997-2002- Sixth and Seventh Grade Teacher at Spokane Middle School
- 2002-2003- K-6 School Counselor Springfield Public Schools
- 2003- Present- K-1 School Counselor, Reeds Spring Primary School
- MSTA- Missouri State Teachers Association
- SMSCA- Southwest Missouri School Counselors Association
- MSCA- Missouri School Counselors Association
- Spending time with family and friends
- Shopping at Ann Taylor Loft
- Trying new restaurants
- Taking tropical vacations
- Watching NASCAR racing- Go Tony #14!
- “Glamming” things up!
Phone: 417-272-3241 Ext. 3870